Hey there! Kaisercraft is on the lookout for a new Contributing Design Team and Community Team for July 2011 – July 2012.
This year Kaisercraft will be appointing 12 Contributing Design Team Members and 3 Community Team members.
We are looking for a wide variety of talents – we’d love to see what you’ve got.
If you’re interested in applying read on…
As a part of the Kaisercraft Contributing Design Team you will receive:
- Several boxes of Kaisercraft product supplied every three months including new products before they are released!
– Remuneration for published projects.
– Your name, biography and profile picture on the Kaisercraft Blog.
– Exposure on the Kaisercraft website, blog and other media.
– Possible teaching, publication opportunities.
How do I apply to be on the team?
Part 1) Email the following by midnight May 1st, 2011 (AEST) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full contact details (Address, phone number, email address, blog/website address).
- A little about yourself including your scrapbook style, your strengths and weaknesses.
- Why you want to be a part Kaisercraft’s Contributing Design Team.
- Previous/current Design Team(s) you’ve been on.
- Teaching experience (this is not a requirement).
- Link to your ONE Blog Post/Blog Page with your project submissions (details below)
Part 2) Along with this, please post a selection of at least 8 Kaisercraft projects (from the project list below) that you have created on a dedicated blog post OR blog page of your own blog (you must have your own blog to audition). This blog post must contain ALL your 8 entries, please do not send links to 8 seperate blog posts.
Please DON’T just send a link to your blog address.
- Single /Double scrapbooking layout
- Home Decor / Storage item
- Mini Album
- Mixed Media / Altered Art
We will be selecting 25 finalists from all applications. These 25 finalists will be announced on 5th May on the blog and contacted with additional information on our final round.
The 25 finalists from round 1 will be sent a finalists pack containing one of two collections and will be required to create 1 layout and 1 Beyond-the-Page project and email to the Design Team coordinator before the 31st May. Upon receiving the projects Kaisercraft staff will review them and make the announcement on June 10th.
Who are we looking for?
Kaisercraft’s product range is diverse; not only do Kaisercraft produce outstanding scrapbooking consumable products, but also unique MDF Wooden albums, home decor and off-the-page projects.
We need Design Team members that can complete high quality scrapbooking layouts, cards and Beyond-the-Page projects to show off our paper collections, embellishments and MDF Beyond-the-Page products.
As our team creates content for the Kaisercraft blog to inspire and teach other crafters around the world you must have sound photography skills, an ability to create step-by-step instructions and tutorials, along with material lists.
This call is open to international and domestic applicants.
We wish each and everyone of you who is considering applying all the very best of luck and we’re looking forward to seeing your amazing projects!