While the GFC (that’s the global finacial crisis!) is still causing doom and gloom all over the world… Kaisercraft are asking everyone to ‘Keep calm and scrap on’ with a wallpapers whipped up by Laine. Great job Lainy!
FYI. These wallpapers are based on the classic ‘Keep calm and carry on’ signs that were plastered all over England during WW2 – They were a call to the populace to battle on!
Yes… more wallpapers to come in the near future – we really mean it this time!
Instructions for changing your desktop background on For Windows 95/2000/XP
- Find out your screen resolution by going to the Start menu > contolpanel > display > settings (remember the resolution. ie. 1024 x 768)
- Click on a the link below (that matchs your screen resolution if possible) to open the full size version of the image.
- Right mouse click on full size image
- If available, choose “Set as Wallpaper” or “Set as Background”
- If not, choose “Save Image As”, then choose a file name (Save the image to your desktop so it is easy to find)
- From the Start menu, go to Settings, Control Panel, then Display, then Background – choose “Browse”, go to “Desktop”, then open the file and Click “OK”
- From the Display options you can also choose whether to center the image or stretch it to fill your desktop.